Dearth of Doctors trained in providing care for the Sp. Abled

I am the parent of a Sp.Abled child in a big metro city. My child has multiple physical and cognitive disabilities but to take care of him I have to go to multiple doctors and most of them have not given me any hope for taking care of him as he grows.  I do not know any institute that can take care of his needs and I do not know whom to ask for help. Please contact me if anyone knows how can I get help in Kalyan.


Leave a Reply