Welcome to www.voiceofSAP.org (“Site”).
This website is provided by Voice of Specially Abled People Inc., a California corporation (“Voice of SAP” or “Company”). The Company is a non-profit organization established with a mission to build a global platform in the ecosystem of Specially Abled People (Persons with Disabilities), their families, NGOs, advocacy groups, solution and service providers, entrepreneurs, business community and researchers, politicians…etc. The Company seeks to provide the opportunities, ideas, solutions, and assistance, to Specially Abled People and to participate in spreading awareness, rendering support, promoting various initiatives, activities, projects, and contributing to the upliftment of the quality of life and the empowerment of Specially Abled People in different parts of World.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access and use of the Site (https://www.voiceofSAP.org) and mobile application (Voice of SAP: VoSAP, collectively the “Platform”) and all services available through the Platform (“Services”). “You” means any registered account holder, any adult (over the age of 18) user of the Platform, or any parent or guardian of any minor whom you allow to use the Platform, and for whom you will be held strictly responsible.
If you are a minor, as used in these Terms meaning persons under 18 years of age, you must obtain the permission of your parent or guardian prior to using the Platform. If you do not obtain such permission, do not use the Platform. The Platform is not intended for use by children under the age of 13.
Changes may be made to these Terms from time to time. Your continued use of the Platform will be deemed acceptance to the amended or updated terms. If you do not agree to any of these Terms, please do not use the Platform.
The Company grants you a limited license to access the Platform subject to these Terms for your lawful personal use only.
You acknowledge that the Company may, in its sole discretion and at any time, stop providing any part of the Platform without notice. You also acknowledge that Company reserves the sole right to amend the Platform and any of the Services (including any support services). You understand and agree that Company will not be liable to you or any third party, if for any reason, all or any part of the Platform or the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, Company may restrict access to some parts of the Platform or the Services to you, even if you created an account on the Platform and are a registered user (“Registered User”).
By accessing the Platform using the Services, you represent and warrant that (a) you will to provide accurate, current, and complete information when you submit registration information to Company; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older, or have your parent’s or guardian’s permission to enter into this agreement, or otherwise have the ability to form a binding contract; and (d) your use of the Platform or Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation or any obligation you may have to a third party.
You are welcome to link to the Platform from your own website, provided that your website does not imply any endorsement by or association with the Company, without Voice of SAP’s prior written agreement.
These Terms will take effect immediately upon commencement of your access of the Platform or your use of the Services and will remain in force and effect for as long as you are allowed to continue to use the Services or access Platform.
The Different Types of Content Provided on the Platform
The Company communicate or may communicate with you through the Platform by using text, graphics, images, videos, photographs, audio, interfaces, content, sounds, artwork, computer code, and other information or materials posted or provided on, by, or through the Platform (collectively, “Content”). Some of the Content is provided by us (“Company Content”), and some of the Content is provided by other users of the Platform. The Platform contain interactive features that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other persons (“Post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Content”) on or through the Platform.
Reliance on Information Posted on the Platform
The information presented on or through the Platform is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such information. Specifically, VOSAP does not endorse and is not responsible for any statements made by vendors of assistive technology products participating in the virtual exhibition on the Platform. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Platform, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Platform may include Content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users. All data, statements or opinions expressed in the Platform, other than the Company Content, are solely the responsibility of the person or entity providing such Content. Specifically, VOSAP does not endorse any User Content on accessibility ratings of local businesses. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Content provided by any third parties. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company.
You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Content and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns; and all of your User Content do and will comply with these Terms.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Content you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such User Content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
The Company is not responsible or liable to any third party for the User Content or accuracy of any User Content posted by you or any other user of the Platform.
Monitoring and Enforcement
We have the right to remove or refuse to post any User Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion; take any action with respect to any User Content that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Content violates the Terms, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety or privacy of users of the Platform or the public, or could create liability for the Company; disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy, or take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Platform.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Platform.
YOU AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS VOICE OF SAP AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY THIRD PARTIES, DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We do not undertake to review all User Content before it is posted on the Platform and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable User Content after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Accessing the Platform and Account Security
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Platform, ensuring that all persons who access the Platform through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them, securing your information technology infrastructure, including computers, software, databases, electronic systems, and networks and taking steps to protect the privacy and security of your account and data.
To access the Platform or some of the resources it offers, you will be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. You may register for an account with Voice of SAP by registering as a Registered User of the Platform (“Account”).
To be a Registered User, you are required to create a username and a password that can be obtained by providing certain information about yourself as prompted by our online registration form, including your first and last name, your email address at which you are able to receive email and your mobile phone number (“Registration Data”). You may not create a username that is used by someone else, and your username cannot be indecent, or otherwise offensive, or be used in any way that violates these Terms and common practices. You may become a Registered User through your accounts with certain third-party social networking services, including Facebook (“SNS Account”). You have the ability to disable the connection between your Account and your SNS Account at any time, by accessing the “Account Setting” section of the Platform.
You acknowledge that all information you provide to Voice of SAP when registering to become a Registered User are accurate, current, and complete. You shall have all responsibility for any inaccuracies in any information you provide to us, or in respect of your failure to keep such information accurate and up to date.
Voice of SAP reserves the right to refuse to allow you to open an account for any reason, or to limit the number of accounts you may establish on the Platform, all at its sole discretion. Voice of SAP may also suspend or terminate your Account, for any reason, in its sole discretion and without notice, and remove from the Platform any associated with your Account. Grounds for such termination may include but is not limited to: (i) extended periods of inactivity, (ii) violation of the Terms, (iii) fraudulent, harassing, or abusive behavior, or (iv) behavior that is harmful to other users, third parties, or the business interests of Voice of SAP.
You should not reveal your password to other users. We will not ask you to reveal your password. If you forget your password, you can request to have a new password sent to your registered e-mail address. Your account is at risk if you let someone use it inappropriately and your account is subject to termination if you or anyone using your account violates these Terms. If your account is terminated, you may not open an account again without the Company’s express permission.
You agree to immediately notify Voice of SAP of any unauthorized use of your Account. You are fully and solely responsible for the security of your computer system and all activity on your account, even if such activities were not committed by you. Voice of SAP will not be liable for any losses or damage arising from unauthorized use of your account or password, and you agree to indemnify and hold Voice of SAP harmless for any improper or illegal use of your account, including any mail sent and any charges and taxes incurred, unless you have notified us via e-mail to privacy@voiceofSAP.org that your account has been compromised, and have requested us to block access to it. We do not police for and cannot guarantee that we will learn of or prevent, any inappropriate use of your Voice of SAP Account on the Voice of SAP Platform. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Voice of SAP or another party due to someone else using your Voice of SAP Account. You should log out from your account at the end of each use.
Your Voice of SAP Account may not be sold or otherwise transferred to another person or entity and is limited to one single user per Account. Each user must have his or her own account. Users may not share accounts.
You may delete your account at any time, for any reason, by accessing the “Account Setting” section of the Platform or notifying us via e-mail at privacy@voiceofSAP.org.
Any suspension or deletion of your account shall not affect your obligations under these Terms (including but not limited to, ownership, indemnification, any representations and warranties made by you, and limitation of liability), which by their sense and context are intended to survive such suspension or termination. On termination, you lose the right to access part of the Voice of SAP Platform that are only available for Registered Users.
Communications With The Company
When you access the Platform, you are communicating with us electronically, and you consent to receiving communications from us electronically. The Company may provide you with use of email support services to enable you to communicate with the Company (“Communication Services”). You hereby acknowledge your consent to the following communications from the Company:
- messages posted to your Account on the Platform, email from the Company regarding the Services, or messages from the chatbot on the Platform – “Tawk.To”; and
- updates about changes to the Platform or the Services.
Proprietary Rights And Prohibited Acts
You acknowledge and agree that Voice of SAP owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the Platform and the Services offered herein, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Platform, technology, other intellectual property rights and/or the Services (whether those rights are registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights exist). You further acknowledge that the Platform may contain information which is designated confidential by Voice of SAP and that you shall not disclose such information without the Company’s prior written consent. You may not copy, create a derivative work from, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Platform. You do not have the right to use any of Voice of SAP’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. You do not have the right to remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including trademark and copyright notices), which may be affixed to or contained within the Platform. You will not copy or transmit any of the Services, components of service, data, details, or information. You will not try to modify, alter, change, transform, transfigure, or mutate any part of the Platform.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request all users of the Platform to do the same.
If you believe your copyright has been infringed on the Platform, please notify us by email at privacy@voiceofSAP.org to submit a written notification, stating the location of the work claimed to be infringing.
- Upon the receipt of written notification of infringement and subject to applicable copyright laws, Voice of SAP may remove or disable access to any such Content.
- To be effective, the notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the work and the pertinent exclusive legal right claimed to be infringed, or if multiple works or legal rights are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such elements;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to infringe or to be the subject of infringing activity and the access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including the precise location on the Services where they discovered the work claimed to be infringing;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact them, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that they have a good faith belief that the use of the material, in the manner complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that they are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- After receiving the communication, Voice of SAP may ask person who submitted the claimed infringement to provide further or supplemental information, prior to removing any Content on the Platform, as we deem necessary to comply with applicable law. We may also provide the user who uploaded the allegedly infringing content, with the contact details of person who submitted the claimed infringement, for the former to be able to contact the latter and challenge the claim.
- Counter Notification
- If Voice of SAP removes material that a user of the Platform submitted for posting, pursuant to a notification of claimed infringement that we received, then that user has an opportunity to respond to the notification and our takedown by submitting a counter-notification. To be effective, the counter notification must be a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- The user’s physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before access to it was disabled;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the users has a good faith belief that the material was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be disabled;
- User’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in any judicial district in which their address is located or in which they may be found, and that they will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
- After receipt of a counter notification, we will provide the person who submitted the claimed infringement notification, with a copy of the counter notification.
- We may then repost the removed material and cease disabling access to it within 10 to 14 business days following receipt of the counter notice, unless Voice of SAP first receives notice from the person who notified us of the claimed infringement that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain such user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the Platform.
- Voice of SAP reserve the right to deny or cancel any instance of your use of the Platform, or terminate your Voice of SAP Account altogether, if we determine, at our sole discretion, that you are a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice or a user whose uploaded material was removed from the Services more than twice.
- Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that certain material is infringing, or certain material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, that we may incur, if we are injured by such misrepresentation, as the result of our reliance upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material claimed to be infringing.
- Please contact Voice of SAP’s copyright agent for all alleged infringement-related notifications: info@VoiceofSAP.com
- All volunteers must view the orientation presentation (volunteer handbook on home page of our website) for new volunteers in order to sign up for Voice of SAP’s Projects. Volunteers must sign up for Projects using Voice of SAPs’ Website, mobile application or by contacting Voice of SAP in advance of the scheduled Project.
- Volunteers need to perform the activities during projects as described in the Web site and as provided in the instructions email. Volunteers should arrive on time for the Project and stay for the duration of the Project, including any time necessary for clean-up. Volunteers must never be alone with a client or wander away from the group. Volunteers must maintain the confidentiality of all confidential, personal, or proprietary information to which they are exposed as a volunteer, regardless of the subject matter of such confidential information. This includes, but is not limited to, the names, locations, or images of clients they encounter through their work with Voice of SAP. Volunteers may not use their participation in Voice of SAP’s projects to promote partisan politics, religious matters, or other affiliations outside of Voice of SAP.
- Volunteers must not engage in the following: Discriminatory or racist statements or behaviors, sexual harassment, the display of any unlawful or inappropriate activity. Volunteers may not use any alcohol or illegal drugs. The use of illegal drugs is unacceptable in our projects. Substance abuse is a major social problem and is an obstacle to overcoming the social and economic problems that afflict the world community today. Local hosts reserve the right to restrict or prohibit the use of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs and to expel them from the project. Volunteers shall not interact with any client outside of a Project on behalf of Voice of SAP.
- Volunteer is not authorized to enter or commit to any financial transaction with anyone or any organization without prior written approval from the Appointed Representatives charged with the evaluation and determination of alignment and suitability of any partnership or association.
- Volunteer will not, directly or indirectly, individually or with any person in any capacity or manner whatsoever, use” Voice of SAP” brand or platform for promoting any personal goals, individual agenda or business interest.
- All interactions and communications with Government officials, ministers, elected leaders, media representatives and corporate officers will be assessed and preapproved by Founder Shri Pranav Desai or other assigned board members and all volunteers will act in accordance with an individual or team as may be so conveyed or provided for in policies from time to time.
- The new leads, connections etc. will be vetted and assessed by the senior members (such as chapter leader, executive team members and board of directors) of the Voice of SAP team and a plan of action/course of engagement will be decided by them for it to be implemented by the volunteer team on the ground. Voice of SAP leadership team will be available for guidance and adjustments/refinement of approach based on feedback and progress towards desired goals.
- Volunteers are expected to keep the team of Voice of SAP updated and in communication loop to discuss all ideas, progress, barriers to implementing the activities etc. Hiding information or activities or outcomes that are not conducive to the work and good reputation of Voice of SAP under any circumstances is strictly prohibited and should be informed to the Voice of SAP leadership team with highest priority to take appropriate action.
- Volunteers must maintain the confidentiality of all confidential, personal, or proprietary information to which they are exposed as a volunteer, regardless of the subject matter of such confidential information. This includes, but is not limited to, the names, locations, or images of clients they encounter through their work with Voice of SAP. Volunteers may not use their participation in Voice of SAP’s projects to promote partisan politics, religious matters, or other affiliations outside of Voice of SAP. Failure to maintain confidentiality may result in termination of the volunteer’s relationship with the Voice of SAP or other corrective action.
- Volunteer Responsibility
- Volunteers are entering a group situation that depends on their willingness to contribute, adapt, and take responsibility for their experience. Volunteers are expected to cooperate fully with host organizations and other participants.
- If a volunteer feels that project conditions (work, living, transportation, etc.) are not in keeping with personal standards of safety or comfort, she/he should pursue the issue initially with the project leader & other participants and the local host organization and then with the national service organization. Voice of SAP’s ability to intervene in such instances is limited but we appreciate feedback and use it in determining future project offerings.
- Volunteers must keep Voice of SAP informed of their current contact information for the forwarding of the project Information Sheets and last minute details. We communicate exclusively by email unless otherwise requested.
- Volunteer further understands that volunteer is responsible for injuries to third parties or damages to their property while acting outside the scope of assigned volunteer duties that said volunteer may be held personally liable for any monetary damages a court may award to the injured party.
- Volunteer further agrees that volunteer will fully cooperate with the Voice of SAP and its agents in any investigation, lawsuit, arbitration, or any other legal or quasilegal proceedings that arise from the matters covered by this agreement. Volunteer further agrees to notify the Voice of SAP immediately of any incident that occurs or may occur within the knowledge of the volunteer, which gives rise to liability on the part of the volunteer of the Voice of SAP.
- Liability & Indemnity
- The volunteer shall only solely be liable and agrees to indemnify Voice of SAP and/or its local partner organization/s against any and all claims, demands, losses, and costs, expenses, fees and damages which the organization/s may incur directly or indirectly out of or on account of, including but not limited to breach or non-observance of terms & conditions, policies, guidelines, codes of conduct, disruptive, fraudulent or in appropriate actions, arising out of gross negligence, willful misconduct,:
- Volunteer is working for the benefit of Persons with Disabilities (Specially Abled People) – individuals and society as a whole, out of free WILL and without expecting any financial reward for these efforts.
- Voice of SAP does not reimburse expenses or travel costs or any other expenses incurred by the Volunteer unless pre-approved in writing by authorized person of Voice of SAP
- If volunteers need to cancel their participation in a scheduled project, they must contact Voice of SAP by telephone or email immediately, or at least 48 hours before the start of the project. Failure to properly de-register two or more times in six months may result in account deactivation.
- Force Majeure
- The Volunteer agrees not to hold Voice of SAP liable or responsible for any delay, inconvenience, change of itinerary, injury, illness, death, accident, expense or damage to any person, property or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting directly or indirectly from any acts of God, acts of government or other authorities, wars (declared or undeclared), hostilities, civil disturbances, terrorism, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, sickness, weather, and medical or customs regulations or any other reason or basis.
- Volunteer’s Code of Conduct:
- Volunteers must make a commitment and are accountable to the organization. Hence they are expected to abide by the Core values and Principles of Voice SAP.
- Volunteers must respect the Mission, Vision, Values and goals of Voice of SAP.
- Volunteers shall follow and adhere to Code of Conduct, Policies, Rules, etc as may be framed/notified, published on website by Voice of SAP
- Volunteers are expected to act with integrity, respect and respond to others with whom they interact during the course of Volunteering.
- Volunteers should be courteous, friendly and cooperative.
- If Volunteers have taken a responsibility, then they should honor it or inform the Voice of SAP in advance, in case if they are not able to accomplish it.
The Platform might display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, commercials, or other materials) or contain links to third-party websites, services, and advertisements for third-parties (collectively, the “Third-Party Materials”). You agree that Voice of SAP is not responsible for Third-Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Voice of SAP does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any Third-Party Materials. Third-Party Materials on the platform does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute any sponsorship, recommendation or approval of Voice of SAP of any such third parties or of their services. Voice of SAP does not, through its Platform display, content or in any other manner, provide any recommendation, opinion or advice to you on the third parties or their services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that Voice of SAP cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Platform, will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, mobile device, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Platform or any Services or items obtained through the Platform or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website or app linked to it.
Your access of the Platform, its content and any Services we provide is at your own risk. The Platform and any Services Voice of SAP provides are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. You understand and agree that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any Content, user communications or personalization settings. Neither Voice of SAP nor any person associated with Voice of SAP makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the Platform and the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, neither Voice of SAP nor anyone associated with Voice of SAP represents or warrants that the Platform, its content or any Services will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the Platform or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components; and that Services you obtain through the Platform will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
Voice of SAP hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for particular purpose. The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation of Liability
We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any Content or Services. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Platform or Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Platform or Services. Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Platform or Services, from any Content posted on or through the Platform, or from the conduct of any users of the Platform, whether online or offline.
IN NO EVENT SHALL VOICE OF SAP OR ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, CONTENT AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR UTILITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AS PART OF OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED U.S. $100. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE THE REFUND BY VOICE OF SAP OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO VOICE OF SAP. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Platform, or your use of any Content obtained through the Service.
Voice of SAP may post blogs on its Platform, which may be written by Voice of SAP or its contributing authors. Voice of SAP Blogs and their contents are made available for informational purposes only, and do not provide legal, business, or professional advice. You agree and understand that your use of Voice of SAP Blogs does not create any business relationship, and the contents of Voice of SAP Blogs do not constitute advice. Information provided through Voice of SAP Blogs may not reflect the most current data and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, up-to-date, or applicable to your particular transaction or situation. Voice of SAP and all contributing authors to Voice of SAP Blogs expressly disclaim any and all liability to any persons or entities with respect to actions they take or do not take based on the contents of Voice of SAP Blogs, and you agree that by visiting and viewing Voice of SAP Blogs, Voice of SAP, Voice of SAP Associates and the contributing authors to Voice of SAP Blogs are not liable or responsible for the contents of the blogs.
The information provided and comments posted in Voice of SAP Blogs are exclusively the personal views of the authors, unless otherwise attributed. Information and comments provided through Voice of SAP Blogs do not necessarily represent the views of Voice of SAP or Voice of SAP Blog editors and should not be attributed to them unless expressly indicated. The posting of an item on Voice of SAP Blogs does not mean that Voice of SAP or Voice of SAP Blog editors approve or disapprove of the selection or contents of that item.
The text, graphics, and their selection and arrangement on Voice of SAP Blogs are the copyrighted works of Voice of SAP and/or its licensors, as applicable. All rights are reserved.
No articles or pictures on the Voice of SAP website may be reproduced without the express written permission of Voice of SAP. If Voice of SAP does grant permission to a Platform to reproduce a portion of an article, the text must be accompanied by a link to the full article on the Voice of SAP website. The text must also be accompanied by a statement asserting that the text has been reproduced with the permission of Voice of SAP. Voice of SAP may terminate a grant of permission at any time if Voice of SAP determines that such grant is no longer in the best interests of Voice of SAP. To obtain a permission to reproduce Voice of SAP Blog content, please email info@VoiceofSAP.com.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
We encourage you to contact Voice of SAP via email at info@VoiceofSap.com, if you have concerns or complaints about the Platform. Generally, user complaints can be satisfactorily resolved this way. If we cannot resolve your concerns informally, disputes between you and Voice of SAP shall be resolved pursuant to this Section. At Voice of SAP’s sole discretion, it may require you to submit any disputes arising out of or relating to any aspect of your relationship with Voice of SAP, first to mediation in the Los Angeles County, California, U.S., then next to final and binding confidential arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association applying the laws of the State of California, without regard to its choice of law provisions. Under this Agreement, arbitrators can award the same individual relief affecting individual parties that a court can award, including damages and an award of attorneys’ fees, if the applicable law allows. We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
No waiver by Voice of SAP of any term or condition set forth in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Voice of SAP to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
These Terms constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the Platform, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to the Platform and Services.
Any failure or delay by Voice of SAP in the performance of its obligations pursuant to these Terms will not be deemed a default or breach of these Terms or a ground for termination to the extent such failure or delay is due to computer or Internet or telecommunications breakdowns, denial of service attacks, fire, flood, earthquake, elements of nature or acts of God, pandemic, acts of war, terrorism, riots, civil unrest, rebellions or revolutions in the U.S. or any nation where the obligations under these Terms are to be executed, strikes, supplier and third party failure, lockouts, or labor difficulties, or any similar cause beyond the reasonable control of Voice of SAP.
Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section.
Your feedback makes us better. Please feel free to share it with us. We assume no responsibility for reviewing unsolicited ideas and will not incur any liability because of any similarities between those ideas and materials that may appear in future Voice of SAP programs. Please do not reveal trade secrets or other confidential information in your messages to Voice of SAP. Voice of SAP is not bound to act or implement any measures against any complaint/feedback received. However, Voice of SAP in good faith will use its best efforts to use the same in a positive way and shall endeavor to take reasonable efforts to improve the Platform to the extent possible.