Donate Now: Strengthen the VOICE to Empower Specially Abled People (also called Disabled, Divyang jan)
Your donation to VOSAP goes a long way in strengthening the VOICE for rights and spreading awareness for improving lives of millions of Persons with Disabilities.
- .Your generous donation can be applied towards VOSAP initiative like "$100 can change a life!" or supporting advocacy efforts or special programs like COVID-19 Relief Efforts.
- …$100 can provide vision to 3 people in India for cataract etc. and cure visual impairment
- .…$100 can provide grocery, PPE kits to 10 families in India
- ...You can donate to support Advocacy, creating VOICE for rights of Persons with Disabilities by enhancing technology platform of VOSAP, creating community of like-minded volunteers, asking for accessibility, solutions to the issues faced by SAP/PwD
- ...Support VOSAP's strategic initiatives such as Art from Heart, Research Program in Disability, develop documentary and other initiatives
Please donate generously today.
Voice of SAP is a US based 501 (c)(3), non-profit organization.Tax ID: 47-5517948.